Whom do I contact?

How do I report a power outage?

Report a power outage to SRP’s automated Residential Customer Services line by calling (602) 236-8888. Be sure to enter your account number (located on the top left portion of your bill) so they will know where the power outage is.  Additional information about a power outage can be found on the SRP website.

I smell natural gas, who should I contact?

Whether you’re a Southwest Gas customer or not, call immediately to 1-800-528-4277.

If someone’s dog is running free, to whom do I report this?

Try to contact the owner. If this is not possible or the owner is a repeat offender, contact the Maricopa County Rabies and Animal Control at (602) 506-PETS (7387). The city does not respond to these situations.

How do I report a problem/emergency with an area of association responsibility?

If you see any problems within an area of Association responsibility, please contact the community manager and let them know of the problem. If the problem requires immediate attention and it is outside of normal business hours (weekends and nights), City Property Management has a Manager on call. Simply call (602) 437-4777 and listen to the message as it will prompt you to the right extension. This is for HOA related maintenance emergencies only.  You may also fill out a form online to report the problem.

To whom do I report graffiti?

Graffiti is costly and destructive, and sends a message that the community is not concerned about the appearance of its neighborhoods. Graffiti is against the law. You can take control of your neighborhood by quickly removing graffiti. Prompt removal reduces the chance of graffiti reappearing and helps maintain a safe, secure and attractive environment. To help in the effort, please call the Gilbert Police Department at (480) 503-6500.

How do I report a street light that is out?

To report a street light outage please call the Gilbert Utilities Department at (480) 503-6488 or fill out a Street Light Outage form.

How do I report suspicious activity?

If you feel that life or property are in immediate danger, dial 9-1-1. To report non-emergency suspicious activity, please contact the Gilbert Police Department by phone at (480) 503-6500 or e-mail.

My neighbor’s dog won’t stop barking, to whom do I report this?

First, you should try to make contact with the owner and make them aware of the problem. Generally, dogs are left outside when the owner is away and the owner may not be aware of the problem. The Gilbert Municipal Code (Code 1984, ß 10-1-12) states that it is unlawful to keep or harbor any dog which by frequent, habitual or continued barking, yelping or howling shall cause an annoyance or inconvenience to a neighbor or to people passing to and from upon the public streets or sidewalks. If the problem persists, please contact the Gilbert Police Department at (480) 503-6500. You may also contact the community manager to have the Association send the owner a letter.

Who do I contact to get involved with neighborhood activities?

The Board of Directors is always looking for owners to participate in neighborhood activities and to get involved with assisting the Board of Directors by serving on any number of committees. If you are interested in a community project, serving on a committee or would like to be involved with what the Board of Directors is doing, please contact the community Manager or attend the next Board meeting.  You can email the board at board@lyonsgatehoa.org

How do I report a broken water pipe or water leak?

If you have or see a water emergency, such as a broken water main/fire hydrant or water gushing from the middle of the street, call the Gilbert Public Works Administration at (480) 503-6400 during regular office hours and (480) 503-7600 (Police non-emergency) during off hours. Remember that the City of Gilbert cannot repair leaks on the customer side of the meter. If the water emergency involves an area of Association responsibility, such as sprinklers, bubblers, fountains, etc., please contact the Community Manager.

If I need law enforcement – NON EMERGENCY, whom do I call?

You can contact the Gilbert Police Department by phone at (480) 503-6500 or e-mail.

If someone’s cat is running free, to whom do I report this?

Try to contact the owner. Agencies do not generally respond to calls regarding cats as cats are considered ‘free roaming’ animals.

There is a beehive/swarm of bees in the common area, whom do I call?

During normal business hours, contact the community manager or their assistant. Any other time, contact City Property Management at (602) 437-4777 and follow the directions to contact the on-call manager.

The street needs to be repaired, whom do I contact?

To report street maintenance problems, please contact the Gilbert Public Works Department at (480) 503-6400.