Architectural Change Request Form

Making a change to your house? Any change that is visible from a neighboring property, a common area or the street is subject to review by the architectural control committee. To submit a change request, simply download or print this form, fill it out completely with as much detail as possible and submit it to the address listed. Your request will be reviewed at the next meeting of the architectural control committee.

Architectural Change Request Form <– use this form for all request except exterior paint requests

Exterior Paint Request Form <–use this form  if you are requesting to paint your house different colors from the existing colors.
You do not need to submit a request if you are painting your house the same colors as they currently are.

Committee Information Sheet

This document is for committee members to fill out their contact information and schedules for the year.


Common Area Use Form

This document should be filled out by a resident wishing to utilize any common areas for events, parties, practices, etc.

Common Area Use Form (Word DOCX)

Common Area Use Form (PDF)


Clubhouse Reservation Agreement

In order for the management company to grant permission for reserving the community clubhouse, residents shall agree to these rules and regulations by completing and submitting the form, along with a deposit, to the management company.

Clubhouse Reservation Agreement

Guidelines for Lyons Gate Community Use of Clubhouse

Direct Deposit Form

City Property Management Co. and Mutual of Omaha Bank offer association homeowners an opportunity to pay their regular association assessments using automated electronic payments. Authorized Automatic Payments mean that homeowners can pay their assessments automatically without writing checks, thus eliminating the potential for late payments. In addition, the association is assured prompt, predictable payments to help better manage funds. This program is available to all homeowners regardless of where they bank.